Wednesday, January 04, 2006

*Life is SUX*

I do not know how should i start blogging as many things had happened recently which i do not know how to settle it. Sigh!!! Well, i told myself not to bother too much just move forward and goes with my heart. From now onwards, i will be under "Marketing Dept". Can be sian and happy. Sian is cause i cant go inspection with my jie jie anymore and i got to work on weekends and i need to go to office early in the morning at 8.30 if im not on showflat duty. The prob is that if i do not have any duty i will be rotting in office. Eventually, i can still continue doing data entry for "Valuation Dept". Today i managed to finish keying in one book of indication. I kept keying and keying till i can doze off and its super boring somemore. While i was keying in, I wondered in my mind how come one book of indication took me so long to finish. *Sigh* how many pages are there in one book of indication *Wonder and Wonder* Winter Wonderland. *SIAO* Happy. Why happy if im in "Marketing Dept" cause I can learn new things and gain experience in Marketing skill. Infact, now im like a working machine. Why i said so. Reason is cause I will be working on weekends 11am to 6pm and 2 days off on weekdays. Unfortunately, on weekdays i still need to teach kids in the evening. In the past, I have my weekends to rest and play. But now is work and work. What a life... Sucks Life. *SICK* Argh!! i thought i can spend my last one month going inspection with jie jie and have fun taking pictures. Now.. hai.. Sian. Cant go..Miss my jie jie man!! Tired..Life for me now is really tired. In the noon, "he" called me and told me that doctor asked him to go to NUH to check whats wrong with him as he didnt know what is the cause of his headache. Well at least the doctor at NUH gave him an injection and he felt better after that. However, the reason of what causes his headache is still unknown. Hope he will get well soon. Well infact im feeling rather worried when he told me that the clinic doctor asked him to go NUH. Aiya, i got no idea too between me and "him" Why am i so problematic?? SHIT... Weird thing happened after my teaching, a lady in the lift asked me am i a teacher teaching Chinese? she said in hokieh. I said yah. She then asked how much do i charge for a student "in mandarin" I then replied: "its all depend on the no. of subjects and level." She said:"Ok." Then off i walked off. Ha.. Wonder do i have a chance of recruiting another kid?? Ha!!! Well its a waste that im having attachment now caused i received a call from a tuition agency today asking me whether i want an assignment at bukit timah teaching Chinese 3 times a week. I was like eh.. I Left with weekends now. Who knows ended up all my weekends gone with the wind for NOW!!! Sigh!!! Its ok.. Its going to be feb 11 SOON.. yeah... counting down the number of days NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment