Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*Tired Tired*

This morning I'm late for work again today is even later. Ha..Then continue doing my photos. So tiring facing the comp. *Eyes Blur* The prob is i see "master-wac" which stands for Master Bedroom- Window-Unit Air-Conditioner become "master-wd" Master Bedroom- Wardrobe. oh Man.. I was like wondering eh how come one Master Bedroom got Window-Unit Air-Conditioner and Split-Unit Air-Conditioner.. This family siao isit. Neh is i siao NOT THEM.. *giggles* At about 11plus, I thought I had finish up with all the SERS photos and I gave it to the admin and i said i had finished up everything already. She said ah so fast finished la. I said ya. Who knows that the file on top is the one which slot with a few more units. I was like ARGH!!! Kana cheated.. *cry* NVM. Went back to my desk and continue doing it.. The more pics I see the more blur I am. Ha!!! About 1 plus, went over to Bugi Aijisan to eat Raman for lunch, who knows while I was on my way, my heels the rubber thingy dropped out..ARGH!!! See gonna buy new shoes again *** Sigh!!! Well bought a little red shoes...Haha..LALALA... After that back to office to continue with my work. Once I finished up everything there is still left with a little bit of time thus I went to take one stack of Indication to key in.. **LING.........* Times up.. Pack up and off i go for my Jethro Service. WOW.. tomorrow he is having Chinese spelling and I'm surprised that he knows how to write all the words..COOL. cause all the words i did asked him to write before in the writing book what..HEEE>... *CLAP CLAP* As for his cousin Darryl, I'm having a big headache. Going to Faint soon *VOMIT BLOOD*

Pictures taken by using my N70 Image hosted by Photobucket.com A gift from my colleague "KEL" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Gift Cards from my Manager "Peak Yuan" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com My New Little Bright RED shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment