Friday, November 30, 2007

*Spinning*

After my last lesson of the day with Jeong Ho, I had baby coming over to fetch me.. *Yippy* Suppose to left Central Green at 8pm but Boyun's Dad wanna have a chat with me. Well, its regarding he, himself wanna learn English too. In the morning, I did tell his wife that I couldn't teach him due to time consuming. Eventually, he said that he could compromise with my time. After having some consideration, I agreed to take up this assignment. For him, what I need to do is to focus more on conversation rather than writing.

At about 8.25pm, I managed to see my BABY!!!!
Went off to East Coast park. Unfortunately, there's no parking lots. Thus we went to Bedok South instead.


Block 18 Bedok South Rd


Chicken Chop (the sauce is yummy)

Off to Labrador Park

I didn't manage to snap much pics as its too dark. I can't wait to explore the tunnel in the day time.

Then, drove off to Mt Faber to see lightings. Well, there isn't much magnificent lightings to see!!!

"Must as well we go town and see Christmas trees and lightings!" baby suggested.
"OK!!!!"



"Baby got tripod??"
"Got!!!"
Hee !!! Happily snapping away.. Anyway, thanks for the traffic jam and baby's tripod.












No comments:

Post a Comment