Friday, November 16, 2007

*A sad Day*

After lesson with Lisha, I went back home. While I was on my way home, I kept asking myself should I go and dye my hair? Eventually when I reached my house downstairs, I popped by a hair saloon. "If I wanna dye my hair, how much will you charge?" "S$55," replied the hairdresser without hesitating. "Eh.... infact your hair is very long by right should be S$65 or S$75," she exclaimed after a second thought. Wow.... you are trying to rob my money isit? I wondered in my mind. "HUH!!! Just now you said is at S$55!!!!" I asked back in a shocking manner. "Ok la, I charge you at S$60 but by right should by S$65." *shake head* OK.. I wanna save cost and that's why I'm here man!!! I picked a dark brown colour. The brand of the hair dye they are using is MASK. For me, I haven't came across this brand. Thus, I gave it a try.

"Do you want to have a hair cut too?" she added.

"NO NO NO...." I replied anxiously.

If I let you cut my hair, what will happen man?? BAD HAIR DAYS I GUESS.

I'm a Kimage prestige regular, thus I know what should be done first. For Kimage, they'll dye from the bottom to the top of your head. I did ask my hair stylist why isit from bottom to top. I remembered she told me that the roots are the ones that absorb the hair dye faster compared to the bottom. Moreover, my hair stylist will take a few strands and then apply the colour layer by layer. Unfortunately, the auntie at my house downstairs took a handful strands and applied from the top to the bottom. Thus, my roots turned out to be brighter. The sickening thing was that it didn't turn out what I expected. I EXPECT IT TO BE A DARK COLOUR BUT IT'S NOT AS DARK AS I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

While waiting, I could feel that the hair dye was too strong as my scalps felt spicy. DAMN PAINFUL!!!!!!! *ENDURANCE is important* While she was washing my hair, I felt uncomfortable. And she even got my tees wet. >< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">ARGH!!!!! FREAK OUT!!! During that moment of time I told myself, HELLO.. THIS ISN'T KIMAGE IS DOWNSTAIRS SALOON!!!!!! "Can you please use some water and help me clean my forehead?" I asked politely. "You go home wash your face a couple of times and eventually the stain will be removed," she answered. SHIT!!!! Wash my face a couple of times??? YOU WANT MY SKIN TO PEEL ISIT???? This is totally hilarious...... I then went home with full of disappointment... REGRETTED!!!!! What to do, SAVE COST!!!!! Kimage is charging me at S232 as my hair stylist is now a MASTER STYLIST. Whereas, downstairs is only at S$60. How to compare???? My shitty day wasn't an end yet. When I ate my packet of mixed vegetables rice which I bought from the food centre, I FOUND A STRAND OF SHORT HAIR!!! IT BELONGED TO THAT UNCLE!!!!! After that, I took a bath. I've decided to wash my hair again. ARGH!!!!! She didn't wash my hair properly as there's still hair dye..... SHIT!!!!!!!!!

See.... this is the difference between a professional and a non-professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment