Saturday, November 17, 2007

*Heart-Warming*

"Don't go.. don't go...." shouted Jeong Ho. Park Jeong Ho is one of my youngest student. He is going to Primary 1 next year. Right now, I'm trying to build up his English proficiency as much as I can as I'm afraid that he can't catch up next year. As for him, I don't have to worry much too as he's a fast learner. And he is hardworking and willing to learn. Well, I haven't seen such a sensible young boy before, because he knows that he comes all the way from Korea is to study.

Yesterday, after my 1pm lesson with Jeong Ho's cousin, Boyun. Ho grabbed my hand and shouted, "don't go... don't go... come to my house!!!" Whereas Boyun's youngest brother, Chang, hugged me around my hip tightly. Everyone was stunned by their action and laughed loudly.

"You like your teacher so much? She'll be seeing you on Monday ok?" said his auntie, Boyun's mom.

Chang then went out and took my shoes and run away. "Hey, where are you going with my shoes?" I asked.

"CHANG!!!!!! " shouted his mom seriously.

MUhahahaa.... Indeed a fun KOREAN FAMILY.

Before I went off, Boyun's mom, Mdm Choi thanked me on behalf of her husband as Boyun had scored well and got top in class for both English and Mathematics. Moreover, she received a reward from Gan Eng Seng Primary School, which was a S$20 TIMES voucher.

"Well, there isn't a need to thank me as she and I need to work hand in hand in order to score good grades right?" I said.

"She's indeed a hardworking and sensible girl too. How I wish Harris is like this too." I added.

Mdm Choi and Boyun then laughed.

(Harris is Mdm Choi eldest son)

No comments:

Post a Comment