Wednesday, November 14, 2007

* 3 years *

Look at my current groove!!! I realised something, I've been listening to retro and oldies most of the time. Sounds like I'm an old maid. Ha!!! Well I still prefer those old songs rather than those pop songs now. Why is my blog title for today "3 years"??? Eventually, there's a meaning in it. I've been waiting silently for 3 yrs upon my brother's arrival. Finally he's coming back to SG with his mama in Jan. Unfortunately, he'll be here for about 5 to 7 days. Suprisingly, we are not much drifted apart, still as close as what used to be. *GRIN*. Before he comes to SG, he's going to HK first to look for his mama and learn some professional skills Of cause, when he's in HK, I'll ask him to buy something for me before he comes. Muahahahah!!! *evil laughter* Hee !!! and I'm gonna email him a list of stuff I wanted. Eh!! Playboy shoulder bag, hp accessories, snoopy pencil case, magazines, cute writing books, toys and etc... AHaha.. Must a well he buys be a ticket so that I'm able to meet him over there for shopping and movies and ocean park. Current Groove:Lionel Ritchie - Say you, say me

No comments:

Post a Comment