Monday, July 03, 2006

*Surprise*

Thanks Green the Green for these Japanese Dolls.. Hee.. so adorable.. LA La La... Hmmm.. Today is my first lesson with Winsen and Cetrin. Cetrin is the eldest and Winsen is the youngest, age difference by 1 year. Overall, Cetrin is kind of lazy but kinda put in lots of effort during exams period. LOL. For Winsen, sigh!! no comment, cute with big round eyes too.. Very playful.. Lots of words don't even know how to pronounce.. Lazy... but fast in learning. Eventually, after one month break, brain becomes rusty.. His gu gu told me during the first day of school, Winsen went to school unfortunately, when it's time to go into the classroom together with other classmates, he cried. The reason he did that was he wanna go home. Thus, the form teacher called up the mum and no other choice but to bring him back home. Maybe he had phobia for school start or what..No one knows the reason. Well,when he was in K2, he was like this too.. LOL.. Their mum asked me whether I want teach a kid, Primary 2, just the next block of theirs. I was like ok why not. But what kind of timing they want?? I wondered. As in my mind, I was thinking, once I finished with Cetrin I can go over to next block to teach that kid then back to teach Winsen. Well, timing is just nice. 5 - 6.30 then 6.30 to 8 then 8 to 9.30. LOL.. Wahaha... Too bad, the kid already got himself a group tuition when the mum called up and asked... sob sob!!!! Why don't you ask earlier?? Nevermind.. It's ok.. Sigh!! why am I so eager to have more kids to teach and wanna to make my time slot so full...Cause of the lump sum... DAMN!! Current Groove: Hiro - Notice my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment