Friday, July 21, 2006

*Jokes*

This morning, went to teach Melvin. Well, he is kind of just recovered from sickness too. Hee.. NOT I SPREAD TO HIM.. As I was asking him to do his "hao peng you" worksheet, he didn't really wanna do it. He was happily playing with his pencils. Out of the sudden, he used his pencil and kept poking his "gu gu bird". I was like the........ What are you doing?? Poking and Poking... He said:" I want to poke and poke and poke my gu gu until i DIE!!!"

I was like -_____-. LOL!!!! He then added, "Why my friend's one red red like got blood coming out one ah ??" I was like huh... How I know.. I wondered.."And why my one not like his ah ???" I then told him different boys different what.. Hai!!! Well, he still continued poking it... Dots.. No comment. Oh ya, he even said that he knows that his "gu gu bird" is getting LONGER.. OMG!!!!!!!!!! ARGH... I remembered there's one lesson while I was teaching him, he mentioned to me that his "there" itchy. I was like ok.. He then asked me "Can I go and wash?" I said :" Go lo..." He went into the bathroom, then who knows, he came out to the living room without wearing his pants and happily shaking his butt and playing with his "gu gu bird".. Well, Not that I'm pervert or what.. It's he, whom showed it to me.. @___@ His mum was sitting in the living room too then shouted at him and asked him to go into his room quickly. He didn't obey and continued shaking.. My goodness.. No comment... Next issue I wanna said was that while I was teaching Angelo.. Michael Angelo... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...YOu have a hard Shell.. LOL... KK. Back to my story.. My Phone rang and it was a call from that woman living in block 5. She said that on 29th of July is her daughter's bday thus she wanna invite me as her daughter like me alot. I was like ok anything just for entertainment. She said it will be held at her house at 2pm thus no tuition on that day and will be change to Sunday instead. Then continued with lesson. After awhile, my phone rang again. It's her again, she said change venue, will be at Holland V KFC. I was like at where??? I thought no longer there already.. She said then where is the nearest?? Clementi? I was like yeah.. ended up still will be held at her place.. Yeah.. Better man.. Travel to Clementi I will be ><... After lesson with Angelo, his brother didn't kissed me this time round. He hug me and box me.. Ouch... Haha.. actually, not pain at all.. Heh.. Just playing along with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment