Thursday, July 13, 2006

*Feeling Happy*

Feeling so glad inside. Woo.. Rodrigo had improved.. Cool. On Monday, I gave him spelling but he got zero out of five. Well, as for his situation, he is like, you learn it and after that you will forget it. This morning, went to have lesson with him, he asked me to give him spelling. I'm so surprised!!! Cool, he got 3 out of 5. Even though, he didn't get it all correct, I'm feeling contented enough. He even remember his "he is, she is, they are, we are and I am!!" Cool... I remembered I only taught him this for one lesson. I then asked him who did revision with you? He said he learned from his phonics book himself. This shows that he is willing to learn to get good grades. *wink wink*.. Really feeling so good.. Yippy.. As for Winsen, I got no comment, this evening, again he got no mood to have tuition. After his dad lectured him on Monday, he's still the same old self. I even bought him a shaker so that he will be good and do his work. So coincidence, he bought a shaker for himself too, its the same type and colour as the one I bought for him. OMG!!! He spotted me with a new mechanical pencil with pen and eraser in one, he said he wants it. I said cannot that's mine and I already bought you one. He said no I want yours, see I got both the same!! Why not I exchange with you? I was like.. HUH... I don't like to use that kind of pilot shaker.. EEEEE!!! Well, in order to make him happy and pay attention, I gave him my pencil which I only used it for less than 2 days. ><|||| Bought so much things for him, gave him break time. Sigh!! Still back to square..Still in his holiday mood I guess.. No choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment