Sunday, July 09, 2006

*So Hot.....!!*

Morning had teaching till Late noon. 11 to 12.30, 12.30 to 2, 2.15 to 3.45. Then off to town to meet Miss GOddess. Most of the time I'm complaining to her that I'm feeling hot.. very hot..*sweating* Had late lunch... minced meat noodle at Cineleisure food court Noodle the noodle is really sucks. super duber like baby food.. lollipop My lolli creation Big Doll Spotted his big doll at Taka Basement 2. Finally I got a chance to meet this too GREENIE..Wahaha....Anyway thanks for using your hp to take a pic of them for me too.. Wahaa ..It's really BIG AND CUTE..LOL.. Big Ball Spotted this outside Heeren while queuing for atm. So thick skin. The person spotted me wanna take a pic of him/her , he or she came forward to me.. Well, he/she thought I wanna take a big head neoprint ISIT?? Crab Come.. Lets go and taste the Singapore Chilli Crabs!!! Doreamon My a new bought Doreamon fun Toy at Action City.Once you press on the heart shape button, it will change it's facial expression.. CUTE.... off to Plaza Swensen's to have late dinner. Infact, we weren't really hungry, just wanna grab a bite. Who knows ended up we are suffering.. I simply hate fried mushrooms and chicken cutlet. mush Fried Mushrooms with tar-tar sauce Chicken Bloody Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment