Saturday, May 13, 2006

*What a "NIAO DAY*

Damn.. This morning Quarrelled with mum regarding a damn stupid thing. Quarrelled till i cried. After that went to Phyllis's Place to collect my money. Then off to town to meet my pal. Went to eat Billy Bombers @ Heeren While eating there were 2 girls sitting beside us kept looking at us and my bag.. That's dumb.. IDIOT Chilli, Tomato Sauce, Pepper & Salt Desire Me & Fruity Billy-Raspberry Nothing Better to DO while waiting!!! A Group of Can i Have your Number Please? "PUKE" Roasted Chicken With Salad After that we went over to taka. On the way spotted these cute little ONES!! LOL Over the Hedge-Front View Over the Hedge-Back View The little tail is so cute....Feel like pulling it.. Wahaaaaa!!! Woo.. time passes damn fast. Then went over to P.S to look for my GU GU specs. Guess what, while i was on the way my head KANA strike my bird SHIT ASS Ass ASss Damn!!! What a day Once, i reach P.S i went to look for the Gu GU specs but dont know where isit. Thus, I went to a damn fucking shop selling all those cute little handphone accessories and toys. I spotted a "Cat catching a Fish Handphone accessory!" And i wanna buy it. Went in to ask for the price its 8 plus bucks. I asked her:" Do you have a new one?" She replied:" this is a new one?" I was then asked, " do you still have?" She then added, how many you want? I answered:" One Lo!" She then said:" Oh all these i only got one set which means it only come in one colour each. Which means only got ONE LA .. Then still asked me how many i Want. As if she got alot of stocks like that ended up telling me oh ..all these only comes in a set. So one colour each only.. Damn!! She then got the face to tell me anyway put at the corner also nobody touch what. I was like faint!! Forget it dont want to buy le.. Put there nobody touch. Which means its had been there trapping dust for a long time lo.. SHIT day man.. BAnana.. Ah!!! Then, while i was on the way home, Greenie smsed me asking me where am i. I then replied said I'm on the way home. He said infact wanna asked me to go for a movie with him.. Damn MAN!! Argh!! i wanna watch MI3.. I haven watch neh!! Damn Damn Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment