Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sigh!!

roll

Hmmm... What I wanna write about I wonder. Oh ya!! I lost 17.50 bucks for nothing. On Monday, I'm suppose to have lesson with the girl @ Jurong West, who knows that she was sick! Her mum lost my number thus didn't manage to get me. She did call back the agent to ask for my number unfortunately, the agent did not have it. When I arrived at her place she told me that her daughter was having a fever. I was like eh? Why didn't you inform me? She said:"I remembered I saved your number but cannot find in my contacts!" I was 0.o!!! Damn!! what on earth I'm gonna do there. Thus, I sat at her house till about 6plus pm then went off to Jurong Point to meet Green Man!! Her mum wanted me to stay over for dinner as she was sorry about that and after all I still have to teach the younger one at 8pm. Well, of cause I rejected her kindness cause I'm too shy. OPPS!! Green Man then asked me then my transport how? Isit considered I came for one lesson or what? I was like eh? That's a good question. Today we met up for dinner at Jurong Point, I told him that the girl was still not feeling well again and yet the mum also didn't inform me anything or what so ever. Eventually, today we did have lesson but a relax one. He then added, then how bout the last lesson one? I then told him that well, I assume got pay lo. He then said:" hope that your assumption is right." I was like don't know after that will know lo. Hmmm, after finishing with the bro, Winsen. The mum came over and pass me the money. She said:" On Monday, Pin Pin(sister) got no lesson so minus away 17.50 hor!!" I was like ah.. In my mind I said to myself but I did come over ne then I like wow liao.. Idiot..Well calm down!! I just added the amount using my hp to double confirm the amount she gave me was correct. Sigh!!! Green Man did ask me why didn't I fight back my money. At least give me half of the amount for one lesson. Well forget it. What else can I say man!! Forget it..17.50 only,!! Nevermind I'm loaded. Well as if!! Just wanna to comfort myself that's all. Luckily, is bro and sister on the same day if not I'm really wasting my transport. If it fall on the different day I'll definitely ask for the pay for that lesson. Current Groove:Careless Whisper by George Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment