Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*Nil*

Ho Ho

Hmmm, Jethro and family are going back to indonesia, Kids at Jurong West going for holiday break and one at Ghim Moh no mood to study.. Ah.. This coming month I'm gonna get starve. I just went to Popular to buy books for kids and I got 12 books in total.. Damn heavy well nevermind can train muscles..*giggle* Hmmm, my pal's notebook is dead. Oh Man, this reminds me of mine which gonna to be sooner or later. Idiot, the one I'm aiming for is Toshiba Portege R200, the whole notebook is coded with titanium. Cool.. Price is at 3.7K plus. Money, Money, Money again..Well, I gonna wait till end of July then my gross salary will start coming in. SICK!!! Argh!!...Right Now I'm duber super Moody..Anyone out there to make me SMILE?? Recently, I keep waiting for my bro's email but he didn't reply me. Maybe he is busy preparing for his exams which is around early June i think. Simply tired of life, at times I don't even know what I want or what I'm doing. Well that's life. It's alway goes up and down. Sigh!! I should be contented as at least there are some people out there who care and bother about me. Of cause, not ALL ARE SO NICE. Some are just making used of me. Humans are like these. Selfish and evil. They only care about how they feel instead of how others feel as they don't put themeselves in other people shoes. Normally, humans alway place themselves in the first place. OK!! Stop talking about humans. I hate humans. So am I. I hate myself too cause I'm a human. Well I talking shit right now. Ignore it.. I don't wanna be human, I wanna be mouse. LOL!! Whatever, Just be happy and HaHAHA and lead my life. On the way also can wait for the time to come to end my life. Damn, what happen to me? Slap myself. I used to be a happy go lucky person. How come I'm like suffering from depression? Think too much? yeah! It's true, the older you are, the problems in you will be getting more and more. That's why I love to keep myself busy like a bee. Why? So that I won't have much time to sit there and start thinking all the shit about my life. Ah!! Whatever... Current Groove:Stay by Shakespears Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment