Saturday, May 27, 2006

*Movie & FOod*

Pirate

Gosh, Almost every weekend I'm enjoying eating.. Eat & Eat and Eat.. Damn.. I'm Like a Bloody Fatty Wild Boar. Went to P.S to meet Shu then off to The Cathay for Movie. Well this is the very first time I been there for movie.. Wahhaa Damn excited.. *dumb* X-Men (The Last Stand) In X-MEN: THE LAST STAND, the final chapter in the "X-Men" motion picture trilogy, a "cure" for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test – triggering the war to end all wars. Rating PG Consumer Advice Some Action Violence Genre Action, Adventure Main Cast Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Halle Berry Director Brett Ratner Release Date 25 May 2005 Running Time NIL Well Overall, So so.. The funniest thing was that when it's over, Shu told me to wait cause after the ending part there is something. I was like oh Ok!! Maybe some scene. Who knows it's a dumb one .. While for those who had watched it should know what I'm talking about. Heh!! Upcoming movie I'm gonna watch is SuperMan and Pirate of the Carribean Part 2. Interior of The Grand Cathay Side View Front View Nice Lightings As I can see, The Grand Cathay is slightly smaller than GV Grand..Hee..But I prefer the Interior compared to GV Grand. Eventually, in my mind I was wondering what the interior different from the Grand Cathay, The Picture House and the Rest of the normal Cinema Number in THE CATHAY. Hehh!!! After that, off to Sunshine Plaza to eat Wanton Noodle Wanton Mee Fried Wanton Mee & Fried Wanton Then to Changi Airport to eat Mac and Walk Walk That's My Macdonald Mcfurry Oreo, Golden Fries and Coke Lastly, Prsenting My dream House which was taken while I was on the way to meet shu. Dream House It's Simple and Nice. Most Important is it's in white..Hee!! Current Groove:One Moment In Time by Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment