Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sux and tiring day

Today is really a fucking sux day. After teaching Chenghao, i went to informatics campus. i took bus no.333 to Jurong East Interchange before that i called up informatics to check out their campus is near where. The lady told me that once i walk throught the Entertainment centre i can see the campus, which means its located behind. What the fuck there is no sign of any informatics building no logo no nothing. What i can only see is the library. So i went to ask the security guard who is standing at the library entrance. He told me that its located over at another road side. So i kept on walking and walking. Then i saw a banner. It stated Informatics New Campus. I was like. hmmm what behind the Entertainment Centre, its located behind the library man..*SICK* Once i entered into the building. WOW... The walkway is so narrow and what i can see are classrooms. So i continue walking and saw a student service counter, i then approached the lady siting there and asked her where can i collect the certificate? She said oh. you got to turn left and walk straight and you can see a room. I then followed her instructions and went into the room and asked the same question again. Fuck.. man.. she told me that you got to walk out of this room keep left and walk straight, then you will see a carpark and infront of it there is an admin block go straight into there and proceed to room number 5. I was so fed up by that time. Once i entered into the admin block i went over to ask the consultant where can i collect the cert. He then told me that walk straight all the way in and you will see room 16. I was like shit. If i dont asked again i will get tricked by that lady who told me to go to room 5. Bloody informatics.. Service sux, education sux too.. only know how to cheat students money. They cheat my bro and my money too. I then went into the room and i said "hello" Hell man.. no one is there. So i waited there for awhile and there came a lady. I said im here to help my "friend" (infact is my bro as i cant say he is my bro to prevent problem) to collect his cert. I took out my IC and authorise letter and showed her. Once she clairfied everything, she gave me the cert and off i left the freaking place. By then i looked at my watch... WOW.. i spent so much time dealing with these.. well nevermind.. no choice he is my bro.. i got to help him to do all these ya. Hee.. i bought a skirt and a shirt when i was on the way to interchange to take a bus home.* Eyes spoil so no choice* Around 7 plus, went to meet monster to take back my cable before going for another kid service. Today phyllis sis really drive me nuts and phyllis herself too.. her sis keep wanting me to carry her *faint* Once i got home i quickly ate my chicken rice .. Yummy Yummy hee.. Yeah here are some presents which i got for teacher's day

A toothbrush eraser from YongXiang

Rose is from Miranda and Samuel, Tigger tin and bears are from ChengHao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 2006 schedule Book which i bought from Taka Kinokuniya

Bro's Advanced Diploma Cert..Cool Ya Its a waste that i didnt complete this course..Hai Slap Slap myself man....

The Peninsula HongKong Mooncake from bro's mummy..*Yum Yum*

My Latest Drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment