Thursday, September 22, 2005

Missing Missing

Time flies pass so fast.. It's been almost two and a half months I had taught Jetro my Indonesian kid who is cute and quite so i enjoyed teaching him as he is not mischievous at all and willing to learn. Im really glad that he scored well for his Chinese common test 2. I'm pretty surprised that he scored 80. Woo.. feeling so happy. ha .. unfortunately, due to my upcoming attachment i cant continue teaching him anymore so i told his guardian to find him another tutor. Infact on friday should be our lesson but, his guardian told me that they need to go back to Indonsia to attend a wedding. So i said well lets make it the last lesson for today then. She said ok.. she even told me that Jetro told his grandma that he likes his chinese teacher who is ME.. ha .. *wink wink* when i heard that i was so HAPPY. but who knows that i cant continue teaching him. Luckily that i bought his children's day gift along with me today if not i will not have a chance to give it to him anymore. Well i can see smile in his face when he got the gift. Ha !! i hope that he really like it cause its an incredible notebook which is his favourite..The most funniest thing is that his guardian forget about the payment for the lesson. so i asked how bout the payment she said its ok.. i was like.. eh im the employee you are the employer so i came for 2 lessons you should be paying me right. what you mean by its ok??? "blur" so i asked " you want to pay me the 2 lessons today or?" she then said oh ya.. then she paid me 30 bucks. she even thought of letting me to teach his son as he is going to attend primary school next year. but..Well i then added and said if you want you can call me up in FEB as by the time i will fininsh my attachment.Woo!!! im waiting for it.. which means that if she really look for me i will have 2 service kid job to do. COOL. plus two more kids living in ghim moh. Wahha.. Really love teaching these kiddy kids.. mischevious,fun,obedent(only jetro),smart,cute and what else.. and of cause driving me nuts. At times i might also need to be a part time counsellor.. At about 10plus am i went to look for my bro's mum who is staying at kim yam road and from there we sit and chat for awhile and waited for her lady boss to come over. At around 1pm we went off to Changi Airport. After check-in, we went for lunch..and its my treat. ha..and i told her that do not snatch the bill from me again. she said ok. Then,i sent her off and gave her a big hug. Hee.. there she goes again saying "我的乖女儿". Hmm so cosy.. woo.. then i went of to take bus no.27 to my aunt house which is at tampines for awhile. After that, off to Jetro's house to teach him and follow by Yong Xiang a mischievous boy. Oh yeah, YongXiang gave me a toothbrush eraser its so cute. ha.. i will take a pic of it tomorrow cause it will be nicer taking pic in the day using hp camera. Hee!! and today during break time with him.. its special we played tennis ball throwing to one another and catch it.. its so fun.. haha he is so bad .. he kept aiming the ball at me but i even worst.. haa i aim at his butt..haha so fun.. well, Hopefully i can upload that pic soon cause currently my cable is with my dear monster. *sob sob* hee.. im so contented with my life and im so happy as i have a lovely brother worrying about me. Ge ge no worries yeah .. keep all these worries off your mind. Miss miss you and love love you.. *muacks* That's all for today post post.. Yea.. here is the catty look like a lion which i wanna show hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment