Saturday, September 24, 2005

Anna Sui.. muahaha..

hee.. finally bought this shoes from fareast.. hee.. and here is a pic of it..

After going to fareast.. went to DFS and look at Anna Sui. When i was looking at the Mirror which is 2 for 54 bucks. Then suddenly, pop out a salesgirl speaking to me in Japanese. I wanna laugh but i control. I wanna speak but i dont know what to say. so i just smile at her and walk off.. My friend standing infront of the counter was laughing at me. She told me that see i told u .. you come here sure there's ppl speaking to you in Japanese. I was like hahaha .. all the way.. Ha .. this is not the first time man..Hee.. bought Anna Sui face powder .But i bought the wrong one.. sian.. ne.. my 62 bucks flew off like this.. No choice got to use man cause after i had opened up i found out that it is not purple in colour. is those foundation colour.. i was like oh shit.. "faint man" ...Sigh.. The worst is the colour doesnt suit my skin. so no choice got to blend in together with the foundation and that powder i just use it around my eyes area which will let it look a bit shiny cause of the glitter. *sob sob*..But the purple want make me look brighter.. ga Ga.. Here is the casing hee.. So nice .. i like it.. so unique..

This is the Anna Sui foundation which i bought last month

Fountain at Taka (two tourist even speak to me in Korean asking me to take a pic for them)

No comments:

Post a Comment