Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bye Bye ChengHao

hey.. gi lu gu lu...Today i my last day to teach ChengHao.. really feel a pity, but i do not have the choice. We had an enjoyable lesson today. As usual he will pinch me, play with my hair its so damm irritating man.. well.. Ha infact we should end lesson at 4pm, but he kept wanting me to stay even longer thus ended up leaving his house half an hour later. He even asked me: Are you coming next week? i then replied:"i told you le ma i need to go for attachment so i got no time to teach you" He said if you weekend no work you come over and teach me ok.. I said:"ok i will see how first then i will let you know about it .. is it ok?" He then nodded his head. Off i go home. Actually im supposed to meet up with Alex for dinner but he cancelled off this morning.. "giggle" ha.. then end up im rotting at home.. *Sob Sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment