Monday, September 20, 2004

What is love

☆☆☆ Love is understanding not demanding Love is showing your emotion Love is showing your care and concern Love is blind Love comes with a start and an end Love needs connection to build our life Love is nothing without you Love is sweet Love is romantic Love is speaking to one another with feelings Love has good and bad times Love is pain Love can't be proven to ones in words but in actions Love wont be complete without you Love is not a word to be said out all the time but to feel in deep inside Baby I need you To make everything right To make my feelings to you I just wanna tell you I need you For the rest of my life I want to be at your side No matter what I want you to be the one To hold my heart To hug me To kiss me To Love me As love will come to an end It's just the matter of time But I wish it will never comes to an end Till I met you Never … Never… Never… Ever….

No comments:

Post a Comment