Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Between us there no Secrets

Between us there are no secrets I know that nothing can lies beyond your eyes So I never keep a secret from you However, sometimes I need to lie to you but I didn't meant it I couldn't face the truth with you Because I didn't want to lose you Even though, sometimes I said I hate you In my heart, I truly love and miss you When you are gone, I start to miss you every single minutes and seconds I really hate these pain feelings in me Sooner or later that you would find outYou know how much I care for you Just like you care for me And I would never want to cause you pain I know that there is no excuseHow I could ever treat my baby this way I really regret what I had done to you in the past Baby, please forgive me For each and every lie I want you to be The only one for me Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment