Saturday, September 25, 2004

Can't Bare you to leave me !!

A day with you is sweet and fun If I have time I would want to spend the rest of my life with you You are the one You are the one You are the one Whom I can trust Whom I can feel Whom I can play with Whom I care There are so many reasons that I need you in the rest of my life Without you I wouldn't be staying alive I really hope those days of memories with you Will not be easily erased by the sea water I hope that those days being with you will not come to an end I hope that I could have another chance to have a walk with you, Another chat with you, Another fun with you Another movie with you, Another fun pictures taking with you, Another dinner with you, Another shopping with you, Another fight with you, I know that I'm craving for too much But I just can't bared you to live me so soon So soon So soon I really hope that those times can turned back But I know it would be impossible No matter where you are Where you had gone to I will always remember you And you are the one who is always in my heart Just like diamonds My lovely brother……

No comments:

Post a Comment