Sunday, September 12, 2004

I need you in my LIfe and DreaMs

In my world There is darkness But with you by my side I began to see lights Lights from your eyes Am I dreaming Dream of your touch while you are away,I dream of your smile all through the day, I remember the day,You came into my life, You are the one who found me once again I can't blame you for not staying with me at all times At least your soul is with me To lighten up my life I rather to have you by my side than in my dreams Sitting on the beach looking at the moonlight It's so beautiful Isn't it I really miss all the times being with you Missing all the fun Even though there are bad times I'd rather have bad times with you, than with someone else And no one can ever replace you in my heart No one else You are the only one who holds my heart Forever and ever My life is complete with you And for the rest of my life I would need you Which is that I won't denied I need you in both of my life and in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment