Saturday, February 02, 2008

*Singapore Science Centre*

I got this little rat keychain from baby. It's my belated Jan Gift.

Welcome to Singapore Science Centre!!!!







Baby bought the package @$12.80 per adult which include a choice of 40 mins IMAX Movie.
We chose the Mummies-Secrets of Pharaohs.
For more information check it out at http://www.science.edu.sg/ssc/index.jsp.

















I got the correct answer for what plant is needed during photosynthesis and I'm supposed to insert my ticket in order to get free sweets. BUT the "insert ticket" slot is faulty.














Our Frozen Shadows









My name in Egyptian Characters.



Finally I got a chance to see the larva and pupa of a mosquito. This Ecosphere was sealed in 1993.



Ades mosquito (Dengue Fever)

Anopheles (Malaria)

Oh NO!!!!!!! He's trying to pose like RAMBO AGAIN...

I LOVE THIS BIG TONGUE!!!

Human Brain


Omni Theatre presenting Mummies-Secrets of Pharaohs.
People out there, don't watch this as its not really fantastic.

Dinner @ IMM Cafe Cartel


Hawaiian Pork Chop

More Science Centre pictures to be uploaded from baby's camera... Stay tune!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment