Saturday, February 16, 2008

*Belated Valentine*

As I was having class on Valentine's Day so I'm considered alone. After lesson, I saw some women holding bouquets of flowers and had their men waiting at the entrance for them. I'M SO ENVY??? Where is MY MAN???? MUST BE WATCHING TV AND ONLINE AT HOME. NO FLOWERS, NO SURPRISE.... NOTHING AT ALL!!!! Whatever...

Eventually today is more like a belated one. We had a movie at GV Max in the evening.

I got this free Kung Fu Dunk Water bottle with a purchase of popcorn combo.


Rating: PG
Consumer advice: Action violence
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Language: English
Cast: Hayden Christensen, Samuel L. Jackson, Rachel Bilson, Jamie Bell, Max Thieriot, Shawn Roberts
Director: Doug Liman


David Rice always believed he was perfectly ordinary --- until he accidentally discovered he possessed a "talent" that is nothing less than extraordinary. David is a “JUMPER” who can teleport himself to the streets of New York and Tokyo, the ruins of Rome, and the summit of Mt. Everest. He can see twenty sunsets in one night, whisk his girlfriend around the world in the blink of an eye, and grab millions of dollars in a matter of minutes. But David’s global odyssey takes a deadly turn when finds himself relentlessly pursued by a secret organization sworn to kill Jumpers. Forming an uneasy alliance with another Jumper, David becomes a key player in a war that has been raging for thousands of years. As these world-changing events unfold, David begins to discover the secrets and mythology behind his incredible ability (.http://www.cathay.com.sg/cp_nowshowing.html)

Off for Dinner at Mussels Guy.
Mussels Spaghetti (Mussels weren't fresh at all)

Pan-Grilled Chicken (Kinda disappointed with the chef as the chicken was not well-cooked.)

What a "DELICIOUS DINNER"

Hee!!! I got two presents from Baby. One is a Valentine gift and another one is for my "monthly request gift"

My favourite red mini cooper which I have been looking for it for quite sometimes. And Baby found it.. MUACKZ!!!!


My little tofu!!! Well I don't mind having one more tofu even though I already got a green one. Well, so far I'm kind of contented. BUT.. WHERE IS MY FLOWER AND CAKE AND BEAR AND..... Sound like I'm kinda greedy in the sense. Hmmmm, who don't love to have lots of PRESENT????

No comments:

Post a Comment