Thursday, February 28, 2008

*My Life*

I can't believe that I'm attending school now. Well its part-time thus its kind of tiring as well. Assignment plus assignment. SICKENING. The 2 modules which I'm taking are rather interesting whereby I get to gain lots of knowledge. Especially, the term "evolution". I get to know what birds evolve from dinosaurs, modern whales evolve from hippopotamus, Well of cause all these I read it in wikipedia.

As in my text, I get to learn how humans evolve from apes. INTERESTING!!!


Well, this is my currently school life.

Next, working life. I really got no idea what kind of career path I wanna go to. I still enjoy working with kids as they're naive just like ME!!! OOpppss!!! This is my life I guess. And next I'll try to obtain my FA licence again.

Here comes to Love life. Hmmm.. so far so good in the sense. Maybe as time goes by. Generation and communication gap might become wider and wider between us? Well who knows!! As times I do wonder are we meant to be together as lovers? And is it real or is it fake?? WELL OBVIOUSLY IT'S FAKE.

Lastly, family life is the same. Just that currently my dad is not working and he is seeking for a new job. RIGHT NOW WE ARE GETTING POORER AND POORER.

No comments:

Post a Comment