Friday, January 04, 2008

*Life*

This morning went to Central Green to teach Boyun. When I entered into her house, I noticed that she looked lethargic. Thus I asked whether did she sleep late last night. She said nope. Did you play too much last night??? She replied nope too. Hmmm.... Then her mom came in and told me that she was not feeling well as she had caught a cold. 10 minutes passed by, I realised that she looked even more uncomfortable. I did ask her does she wanna continue. She persisted. Okay then since she wanted to do her very best. But of cause, I just did mostly on grammar with her as its easier and more relaxing. "Toilet!!!" she said softly. I've been waiting for about 5 minutes but she hadn't return. "Oh ma ni...." I heard. Harris, her brother then came in and told me that Boyun vomited. In my mind, I was thinking, this girl is so..... She is so sick and yet she insists of having tuition. In her, I get to see the difference between local kids and foreign kids. If is local kids, they'll simply just say, "MUM I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TUITION AS I'm NOT FEELING WELL!!" Well even though they're not sick, they'll still find some excuses to escape from tuition or school. Why can't local kids have a sense of responsibility towards education??? Current Groove:Kenny G-Don't Make Me Wait For Love

No comments:

Post a Comment