Saturday, January 26, 2008

*A deep low voice with Baby*

I've been voiceless since last Sunday 20th Jan till 24th Jan. On the 25th of Jan, I started to be able to talk in a low deep voice. Due to this, I've been taking medication for about a week. Argh!!!!!

BUT FOR NOW, I've no idea why I'm still having a low deep voice. I WANT BACK MY HIGH PITCH VOICE!!!

When to watch Rambo 4 with Baby over at Cathay this afternoon. Baby told me that Cathay called him up to notify him that the theatre would be change to a bigger screen. Yuppee!!!!! It was being CHANGED FROM HALL 3 TO HALL 2.



Rating: M18
Consumer Advice: Violence
Genre: Action
Language: English
Cast: Sylvester Stallone
Director: Sylvester Stallone

http://movies.break.com/rambo/


In Thailand, John Rambo (Stallone) assembles a group of mercenaries and leads them up the Salween River to a Burmese village where a group of Christian aid workers allegedly went missing. This has to be his deadliest mission yet.

"Baby, he is already 62 years old still so fit..." he exclaimed after the movie.
Wahahaha!!!!

Off for late lunch. After that went to Sim Lim Square to look for my USB Hub. We spent quite some time looking for a good hub. Hee!!! Thanks baby for buying me a hub with paws printing.

Next destination was Mustafa as Baby wanna stocked up his perfume.

Last destination, CHINATOWN!!!!

When we arrived at Chinatown, we were packed like sardines.
"B... you didn't take pics?"
"CANNOT, WAIT GIVE PEOPLE SCOLD!!!!!" I REPLIED.

Well, nothing interesting for this year just that lot of sellers are using microphone to promote their products. What caught my eyes was that a couple of goodies' sellers were wearing weird colourful wig. So funny!!!!

Welcome to Disney at CHINATOWN






No comments:

Post a Comment