Sunday, January 06, 2008

*I've purchased it*

Yippy, I've got myself a bomb saving bank online. The site is http://www.strapya-world.com/

Eventually, I've to wait for about 5 to 9 working days. Muahaha... Inclusive of shipping is 33.45 USD Simply can't wait for it to arrive..... Here's the video clip Daily Money Saving Mode (Piggy Bank Mode) Turn on the switch to "BANK" and set either Level I, II or III. Level I: at least a coin per day to stop bombing Level II: only a coin to keep it calm for three days Level III: Ramdom super danger mode! (it may distract your peaceful mind as it may bomb up any time... very good to spend a life as a game) When the piggy bank is neglected and no coins for some time, it indicate the danger by its light illumination colors and sudden vibration!

No comments:

Post a Comment