Thursday, July 26, 2007

*Looking Forward*

Hmmm!!! Life is like a routine. I want EXCITEMENT!!! I'm looking forward for my mum to get hold of the Bird Park Entrance Pass. I wanna go and play with all the PENGUINS. Next, I'm looking forward for my TV Tuner to arrive from China. I didn't want to purchase it in Singapore as it's too expensive. Luckily, Alex's sis is coming to SG in this coming August. Muahaha... Not only that, I wanna save up to buy a 32 inch LCD TV to hang on my bedroom wall. Eh!!! What else?? A BOSS SPEAKER? COOL!!! The BASS is damn powerful than my Altec Lansing at home. Obviously, the price is awesome too!!! It's at S$469. Oh ya!! Come to travelling. This year, I haven't been to any country and that's rather pathetic. I wanna climb the Great Wall of China, take a look at those Qing Dynasty treasures, kiss those Pyramids in Egypt, see through a Volcano Hole, have a taste of Lava Flow... Haha!!!! Insane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment