Wednesday, July 04, 2007

*Reincarnation Notebook*

On the 3th of July 2007, I woke up in the morning and switched on my notebook as per normal. As I knew that it would take about 15 minutes to start up, I decided to go to my kitchen and cooked something for myself. I began to peel my potatoes and on the other hand took out my minced meat from the freezer. Once I have finished peeling, I put them into a pot with water and boiled it. I went into my room, I was surprised that my comp hasn't start up yet!!! I then powered off and powered on again. I waited and waited and waited impatiently. "Hmmmm!!!!! How come the power indicator light is blinking???" I asked myself. I then called baby, unfortunately he's busy at the moment. Since then, I called up ALEX LI the Great. He asked me to call up toshiba hotline and enquire about it. I called up and they said it might be motherboard problem. I was stunned and sat infront of my comp and dazed. Alex asked me to take out my RAM and HARDISK and then plug in again. I tried to take out my hardisk but it's too sticky and tight cause of the plasticine which is being stick by the side to prevent the hardisk from moving. I gave up!!! This morning, went over to Alex's house to open up my notebook's body. He did a testing by taking out the RAM and Hardisk and placed it back again. POWER UP!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It survived again... We laughed... In my mind, I'm thinking how would my hardisk look like when I open up?? AND HOW WOULD MY INTERNAL NOTEBOOK LOOK LIKE??? CUROSITITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment