Saturday, July 14, 2007

*Cool*

Had Lor Mee @ Upper Circular Road with my lovely baby.
Some pictures to share with everyone while walking to Funan.



I intend to get myself a pack of ventilation ball for my new notebook. When I reached, I did ask myself should I buy ventilation ball or cooling pad? After shopping around, I finally found the ball. Unfortunately, it costs $21.90. It's damn not worth it and I must as well spent this amount on a cheap cooling pad!!!

Baby and I have been looking shop after shop and I finally found one. The brand is "Vantec LapCool 3". It's affortable as it's only at $23.00.

Features:

USB Powered
Ultra Silent Fans
Slim & Compact Design
Easy Installation
Fan: 80x80x10mm
Air Flow: 28CFM
Speed: 1,500RPM
Noise Level: 25dBA
Dimensions: 300 x 230 x 13.8mm

Then off to Bedok to have porridge for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment