Tuesday, March 06, 2007

*Tremors @ Cross Street*


At 11 plus while I was talking to Auntie Sally, my colleague, I suddenly felt that both of us were shaking. "Earthquake!!" I exclaimed. Ha.. Even those orchids at the reception were shaking too.. Ha.. The very first time in my entire life!! Nice experience!! Well, most of the staff evacuated but NOT SALLY AND I. The lobby lift was like a WET MARKET to me as everyone was asking around. HEY DO YOU FEEL IT JUST NOW? *dumb*

Eventually, when I'm back for lunch there's many phone calls coming in as usual. As I was greeting to a client on the phone, suddenly there's a another tremor till I couldn't hear clearly what the caller was telling me. Well!!! Today is my 6th day working as a receptionist. Ha.. Unbelievable of me taking up a recept job as I'm a person who likes to walk around rather than being deskbounded.

The above is the building where my work place is. PWC Building located at 8th Cross Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment