Wednesday, March 07, 2007

*Activity During Lunch Time*

Working around Raffles Place area is really a "HELL" Place. Why??? Cause there's alway lots of HUMAN EVERYWHERE EARLY IN THE MORNING, LUNCH TIME AND KNOCK OFF TIME. DAMN!!! As I'm a recept, I have no one to lunch with!!! I'm always alone. So LONELY!!! *sob sob* I've been eating bread and milo for the passed 6 days. But for yesterday and today, I ate bread, milo and Mac Small Fries. After eating my junk, I'll tour around. Walk across to Fareast Square then to China Square then to Great Eastern then back to PWC. At times, I'll walk to Raffles Place to shop around. Well, obviously, there isn't anything for me to shop around. EXCEPT, BUILDINGS AND BUILDINGS AND HUMAN.

Yawn.. Here are some of my random pictures taken today. Ha.. Look like I'm a lunch time tourist.
A place where there's lots of people during LUNCH TIME which I HATE THE MOST.






Nice Views in the evening @ 28th Storey. Will try to capture more nicer views tomorrow. Hee!!!





Combination of two meeting rooms. Everyday, I'll need to close and open the partition door of these two meeting rooms.


A Silly Cutie Panda given by Auntie Sally. Where did she grab this panda from? Well it's from the backroom.
Current Groove:Koda Kumi - Won't Be Long

No comments:

Post a Comment