Friday, March 09, 2007

*Food Fun*

Today, there's free buffet lunch for all staff. When the buffet was being set-up, I wanted to go forward with my camera in my hand. But, I'm afraid that I might get screwed up for doing stupid thingy. Thus, I waited for everyone to finish their lunch then I start taking pictures. Haha!!!

While I was happily snapping away, one of my colleague, Doreen at the recept stared at me and said:"what are you doing?" "Everyone has finish the food then you start taking pictures?"

"She... EVERYTHING ALSO TAKE..PLANT ALSO TAKE...BUILDINGS ALSO TAKE..FLOOR ALSO TAKE" exclaimed Auntie Sally. The 3 of us then laughed loudly.

"Don't like that na, I bored ne and if I'm standing there taking pictures before the buffet starts, I may get scolded up side down man!!!" I said.

"WOW, you also know you'll get scolded ya!!" said auntie Sally.

In my mind I was thinking, I'm not dumb dumb okay. Must be smart man. As in I got to know what should be done during different circumstances right!!!

Alright!! It's pictures TIME..(All these are left-over)

Chilli Padi Nonya Restaurant & Catering

Bee Hoon (Nonya Mee Siam)

Tofu

Mee Siam Gravy

Squids (Yummy.. delicious)

Black Pepper Chicken

Pineapple Rice

Fish Fritters with Tartar Sauce

Gado Gado

Gado Gado Gravy

Assorted Nonya Kueh

Bo Bo Cha Cha

My Nonya Mee Siam

Once everyone is back to work and there's isn't much phone calls coming in. I started snapping again.. Hahhaa..

The layout inside the recept area.

Big Potty Plant

Everyday I get to switch on and off this "MEETING IN PROGRESS" light.

Switches I get to play with most of the time in each day.

Nice View for today as the clouds are soooooooo... much nicer!!!


Dinner @ Hereen's Billy Bomber
Golden Chicken with Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment