Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*Time Flies*

Woo... Time passes so fast. It's been 1 year plus, close to 2 years, my brother and I had not seen one another. Through all these time, we been contacting via email or phone. We both miss the shopping spree together and the rest of the fun time we had. He said that over there, he had no one to talk to, if there is, he needs to be careful of what he is talking. About he and his gf, most of the time they couldn't get along. But right now they are alright. Hee!! thus, it's a good news. Hmmm, last friday, we chatted on the phone for about 40mins, Glad that his mum and his mum's friend are enjoying themselves over there. His mum even told me that they went to the hilltop to see different varities of flowers. Woo, while she was telling me about it, I could her that she's happy. That's good isn't it. About my brother, his project presentation and IELTS exam is coming up. Me, his SISTER here, wish him ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK.. MISS U.. Hopefully, we can go shopping in H.K. ^ ^ Current Groove:Daniel - Bad Day

No comments:

Post a Comment