Friday, August 25, 2006

*Haywire*

After teaching Jefferson this afternoon, I'm supposed to walk to Queenstown MRT to take 970. Who knows, I missed the bloody bus again. I waited and waited. It past 10 minutes. I then decided to flag a cab to holland drive. Reached there just nice at 3pm. Stephanie told me that for today's lesson Darryl wanna sit together with Jethro. I was like ah.. Ok then. Woo. I wondered how am I going to manage two boys!!! Kinda challenging as both of them are in different level and I only got one and a half hour. I then assigned work for them to do. I attended to Darryl's maths first, then on the other hand let Jethro read his comprehension passage. I'm sitting in the middle. The funniest thing was, when I'm teaching Darryl, Jethro would ask me how to read this or how to do that. Then Darryl, will say then then. I then said "WAIT LA!!" He then hehehehe!! All the way. Spotted something fun, they bought the PENGUIN FILTER BOTTLE which I plan to buy and put it in my room but after I thought about it, I don't think I will use it for long. Jethro then told me and Darryl a joke. In fact, I don't know what he was saying as he kept laughing and laughing. I remembered it goes like this, Mr Man goes thump thump thump.. tong tong tong. Both of them then laughed. I laughed too not because of what he said, it's how the way both of them laughed. My goodness, put both of them together all go haywire, including me. LOL!!! Well, it's kinda fun after all. Darryl scored not that bad for his CA. 65 for English 60 something for Maths and 53 for Chinese. As for Jethro, he got "A"s for both his English and Maths whereas his Chinese, he scored 56. Well not that bad, better than fail. Hehe!!!! Went to Popular just now to get him Mr Midnight as a reward for his good results. Current Groove:Joey Rong - No. 16 Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment