Friday, December 17, 2004

Thank you baby

You're all I ever needed You're all I ever wanted I dream of you quite often Hoping that you are doing fine with no worries and sorrows Every night, wishing that you are here right here with me You are my joy As you are my silly batman who loves to see the green world with a great SMILE And willing to be my silly clown You are my comfort As your arms are wide enough for that warm hug You are my sense of security As you will always be there with me And you know where to look for me without me telling you where am I That's what I'm touched with As our hearts are linked together You are sexy As the sun set over the horizon You are passion As the morning sun rises brightly You are my life And this is as important to me which I can't live without You are my one and only love Which nature meant Smiles came from the strength that you had given me With you by my side My heart is complete with all the smiles and happiness As long as you are there I had got everything I needed Thank you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment