Saturday, December 25, 2004

Sweet words..

true friends says: Hear this voice from deep insideIt's the call of your Close your eyes and your will findThe way out of the dark true friends says: Here I amWill you send me an angel Here I amIn the land of the morning star true friends says: Dearest sunshine, i miss u and dont think that i will ever forget u, u gave my life a new meaning, u made me who i am now, and i wish that i been able to do the same for u, i will try my best to make things right, to make u smile, cuz ur my sunshine and i'm ur takecare always, and one day i'll be the one to takecare of u , but beleive me when i say, u never left my mind and heart, ur my sunshine,..smile and shine,,,my sunshine,,,,i'll always face the sun to feel u shining at me,....marry xmas and ho ho ho true friends says:dearest sunshine true friends says:u gave me strength and made me smile when my eyes was full of tears, thank u true friends says:and wish u a life time of blessing true friends says:thank u dearest sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment