Saturday, December 25, 2004

Re: christMas... ^ ^ HO !! HO!! HO!!

Well well ... it's xmas... yeah !! merry little christmas to myself, my parents and my one and only lovely brother bear and everyone out there... heEe!!! Just got home from count down.. its pretty fun due to the atmosphere.. unfortunate my palz lost her hp... *sob sob* somehow.. not so enjoyable after that... When i was in the bus on my way home ...a silly msg me say wanna give me X'mas prezzie.. " i was like to surprise as i never buy anything for him.." so i was like huh... so late le.. where to get something for exchange... well ... got prezzie just take it.. "so happy" he waited me at my house downstair and pass it to me .. sent me back home then he went home.. it's a cute little maro.. haha ... "thanks silly"

No comments:

Post a Comment