Friday, April 18, 2008

*A thief in the air-con*

As usual, I have lesson at Boyun's house in the morning. When I switched on the air-con, the air-con went ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti.... I then asked Boyun what happened? Is the air-con spoil again? She said nope. Maybe lizard is inside. AH!!!!!!! It's really a lizard inside. We then went screaming.

Op ma..... She went to tell her mum what's going on immediately. Her mother was shocked to see the lizard too. Unfortunately, the lizard was dead. It's frozen..

I told her mum that she had to remove the dead lizard if not it'll decompose and stink the house. But, no one dares to do it. It's to yucky. As her husband would return home late at night. I suggested her to either switch on the air-con till late night or remove it. If she's going to let the air-con turned on, it would be like wasting electricity.

I then told her why not ask her neighbour for help. But her neighbour is a WOMAN.. No choice but had to call the security guard.

Ended up, she bumped onto the management officer. He agreed be the hero for removing the dead body.

Everyone, here's the dead body...
Is it adorable?? Or yucky???

No comments:

Post a Comment