Saturday, November 26, 2005

Slack Slack Nuahing Day

Early in the morning i was awake by a agent asking me that am i going to Simsville apartment tomorrow? i was like yo ho.. tomorrow is SUNDAY MAN... so i replied back that im going on monday morning. Then she asked me to contact the buyer as she wanted to go down to have a look at the unit also thus i got to arrange a time with her on Monday. After calling her, sms my dear then washed my mr bean bear then went to the market to buy noodles and eat *YUM YUM* and bought a INCREDIBLE CALENDAR magnet for JETRO.. Yeah going to see him on this coming FRIDAY..hee.. COOL!!! lalala!! so happy ne.. hee... GAGAGA...!!!! Opps i forgot to help him buy his assessment books.. hee..well got to wait till my pay day MAN!!! yea yea yea.. hee!!!! LaLa La.. Well its raining now.. hee.. now listening to Daniel Chan old songs.. duber nice.. haha i remembered that his song "XIN LI YOU XI" he looks super COOL driving a bike in the mtv..Wahhaa .. drooling.. Hee.. my andy lau pictures.. WOO...越老越帅呀。。我喜欢!!!wahhaa RICH & HANDSOME & MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment