Friday, November 25, 2005

Feeling Happy..

Wahha .. my mood is back.. haaa .... sorry my dear for throwing temper on u on that day.. hee.. and thanks for your Mickey Mouse bag.. i love it alot.. SO CUTE!!!! haha!!! *wink wink* Today receive a call from my brother. im so happy.. chatted for half an hour and tomorrow i will be calling him to talk again. Miss him so much ..hee.. i even asked him what he wants for his BDAY but he kept saying that he did not want anything from me and asked me to keep my money for my future and ask me STOP BUYING LV. i told him once im earning enough cash i will definitely buy one for him...as i know he loves to have one too cause i already have it.. haha..yeah.. Time to save up for my LV and GUCCI..well about my uni thingy.. if my mum get retrench i will get a job instead.. If she is still working i might consider further my studies .. thats about all.. heee..

My Mickey Mouse Bag.. hee

View from Costa Rhu Balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment