Friday, September 19, 2008

*Blur Vision*

Recently I've been having blur vision. Especially at night. It seems to get worse . I've no idea why does this happen out of the sudden? I only know that my degree has increase and I've astigmatism. In fact, I need to get a new specs. But for contact lens, there isn't a need to change. Well, right now I totally broke. I remembered that while I was attending lecture on last Friday, I couldn't see the white board, screen and MY LECTURER clearly. Everything is blurry. Even now, if I'm looking at my notebook LCD for a long time, everything will be blur. I've set the contrast brightest to the lowest.......Gosh!!!!! Am I getting old? Or what??? Well, a friend of mine ask me to eat CARROTS and see more GREEN STUFF. OK.. I shall eat carrots everyday. BREAKFAST, LUNCH and DINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment