Thursday, December 27, 2007

*Enjoy*

After tutoring Rachel, I supposed to meet up with my Secondary School tutor for lunch at Holland V. Ended up we met up at town and she was 2 and a half hours late. Hmmm, anyway I thanked her for training my patience. Muahahah

Have had a great time with her and lots of thing to catch up with whereby our conversation never comes to an end. She also bought me gifts from different countries. Muahaha.... "THANK YOU VERY THE MUCHY!!!!" We had lunch at a Japanese Restaurant at Paragon. As for dinner, we had at Plaza Singapura Crystal Jade. I wanna treat her back but she insisted to pay for it. Wow.. Just simply on food itself, she had spent almost 100 plus. The sickening thing was that I didn't have a chance to snap on food as I didn't bring my camera along with me.

Here are the gifts she bought me.

This is a bottle whereby I can keep my water remain warm and its bought from London.

Out of all, I love the projector pointer the MOST and secondly its the furry bottle.

Lastly, I also wanna thank my pal for giving me a box of VICHY WHITENING MASK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment