Friday, June 01, 2007

*Exciting Day with Baby*

Yummy lunch at Seah Im Food Centre

Lor Mee


On our way to the glass cabin cable car ride. Infact, baby is scare of taking cable car as he's afraid of height. Eventually, he's willing to accompany. I'm so touched!!!



My first time in Singapore Cable Car


My dream house








































Palawan Beach


A creature is being buried in here. *Rest in Peace*


Tea Time


Skyride @ S$9.00 per person for two-way trip

















Handsome & Cool Ang Mo

June School Holiday special adult rate for Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon. (Only for Singaporeans)

When I reached the Underwater World ticket counter, I eventually took a glance at the entrance fee. Wah!! It's damn expensive but I still feel like going in and have a look. I then asked baby to pass me my purse.

"Seriously you wanna go in?" said baby. "Yup, I WANT!!!"
As I was queuing up, I spotted the June Holiday discount. YIPPY!!! I was damn happy about it. Unfortunately, we couldn't get a chance to go to the Dolphin Lagoon as the last entry is at 5.00pm.




I'm trying to come out, but I can't




These are the only tiny little ones that really caught my eyes. Other than that, UNDERWATER WORLD IS A BORING PLACE. (They really move!!!)





















Time to shop for my Jumbo pencils. I have bought two of them at S5.00 only.

Bread MaMa


We wanted to watch the new muscial fountain which is now known as "Songs of the Sea", but tickets were all being SOLD OUT!!! Thus we took a tram back to the cable car station. Guess what!! We took the wrong tram..



Baby then suggested to take the One-Way Skyride to the top to board the cable car rather than walking all the way up. One-way ticket @ S5.00 per person.





Normal Cabin Cable Car




Glass Cabin Cable Car



Hans @ HarbourFront

Diluted soup

Black Pepper Chicken Chop

Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce


Overall sum up of the day, SENTOSA IS A BORING PLACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment