Thursday, April 26, 2007

*Beverly Craven - I Miss You*

I wanna share this lyric with everyone. It's a nice one indeed for your love ones out there. Here in the silence I wait there is nothing else I can do feels like my hearts going to break and all I can think of is you and how my aching arms long to hold you and show you how much i care and I'm counting the hours without you and I don't know how much i can bear because I miss you more then words can say and I need you here in my life for always yeah I miss you and I'll always be waiting here for you till your back here with me You found a place in my heart from the 1st moment I saw you and you r my light in the dark and I would do anything for you cause your everything i've ever wished for the answer to all of my dreams and I want you back always here with me I miss you more then words can say and I need you here in my life for always yeah I miss you and I'll always be waiting here for you till your back here with me Yes I would be right there beside you if I only knew where ur cause I feel like I'm dying without u my whole world is falling apart I miss you more then words can say and I need you here in my life always yeah I miss you and I'll always be waiting here for you till your back here with me

No comments:

Post a Comment