Saturday, February 03, 2007

*Chinatown - The Heritage*











I want PIGGYBACK tOO!!!










Spotted a HANDSOME MAN sitting on top... *DROOL*





They look damn REALLY!!
















Supposed to have a pic of those handmade thingy. Unfortunately, I was told to delete it away by a FUCKER.

I spotted something fun thus I went closer to the stall inorder to take a better view. Who knows after taking it. A man stopped me.

"No photo-taking please, there's a notice there saying no PHOTOTAKING!"
I then nodded.
"Can you please delete it as there's a sign saying no photo-taking"
I continued staring at the man.
"Can you please delete it now SIR?" He asked agressively.
I stared at him and nodded my head. I tried to stay calm. Unfortunately, he's testing my patience. He continued asking me to delete the picture which I had taken at his stall. Thus, I acted blur and stared at him.

"Can you please delete it now SIR?" he asked again.
OK, one thing is baby was standing beside me. And that guy kept staring at me asking me to delete it away. The worse thing was that, he looked at me and addressed me as SIR. HELLO!! I'M A FEMALE. NOT A MALE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE WORD "SIR" PLEASE DON'T USE IT. It's damn ridiculous...

I insisted of not deleting the pic away and why MUST I? I didn't break the LAW? Thus once he requested again, I shook my head. My body temperature started to rise. Eventually, I then deleted away and gave him a pissed off expression without saying anything. Well,mine was deleted, he requested baby to delete it too. I kept staring at him before I walked off.

From then on, throughout walking along the street I didn't speak to baby a single word.








After taking the above picture, I kept asking myself am I satisfied? NO I'M NOT AS I DIDN'T SEE THERE's A "NO-PHOTOTAKING SIGN" AT HIS STALL. Thus, I told baby that I wanna go back to that stall. We then walked back.

Once I reached his stall, I took out my camera and started snapping away. I was trying to ZOOM IN to take a full view of HIM.



Woo.. I was being spotted.

When he came over to tell me off, I could feel my blood pressure going up. My voice was started trembling but after all, I was firm then.

Feeling damn HOT when he said no photo-taking please... can't you see the sign over there? I then said: "I'm taking pic of building, I'm not taking a pic of your stuff!!"

Woo, he then took his out his camera phone and snapped me, obviously, I snapped back too. During that moment, lots of passer-by were watching "SHOW"

Once baby spotted that fucker trying to take a picture of him, he got angry and went forward to take a close-up view. He was smart, he took out his torch-light trying to shine at him. Baby then tell him off.... DON'T TOUCH ME....Hahaha.... After all, that fucker didn't even got the guts to switch on his torch-light. LOL!!! As for what I know, once he touched baby, baby will definitely fight back.

At one glance, I spotted the "NO PHOTO-TAKING SIGN" BLOODY HELL IT'S DAMN BLOODY SMALL. It's about the size of a female adult palm!!!! AND Guess what!!! It's placed at a corner. Ha.. For who to see??? ALIENS?? MONSTERS??? TREES??? UFO??? Somemore now its CNY SHOPPING SPREE SEASON.. There's so much people along the street..HOW WILL A PERSON GO AND NOTICE THAT BLOODY SIGN? UNLESS IT'S DAMN BIG and it's placed somewhere where people will notice it. I think, I'm not the only one snapping away. I looked around, theres lots of people with their cameras snapping away... Its just a bloody handmade thingy..

I then shouted: "hello, please na, your sign so small how to see?"
"It's stated there NO PHOTO-TAKING!!" he replied.
"How to see, so small.. make it bigger so that everyone can see na!!" I shouted.
He said that I'm trying to create trouble and wanted to call police...

WOW!!! I'm SO SCARE........... *FUCK*
"You wanna call police, call then.." I shouted back.
"You are creating trouble right?" he asked.
"You are the one who is creating trouble as you say you wanna call the police.. you call na!!" I shouted again.
"You are the one who says that you want to call the police." he shoot back.

Hello, he's the one who said he wanted to call the police and now in turn, he said I'm the one who said that. I was damn even more pissed off.

I then pointed at those passer-by and telling him off that everyone over here heard that he's the one who said that he wanted call for the police and NOT ME!!! More or less he's trying to accuse me for everything. What the FUCK... He's a MAN SOMEMORE. Infact, I'm waiting for him to touch me as so many people were around 'busybodying'.

I kept telling him to call if he wants and I'm willing to wait for the police to come over. Well, he didn't even DARE to call.. BULLSHIT....Only know how to FUCK SPIDER. Ha!! The rest of the ladies who were looking after the stall didn't even bother about what's going on infront of them.

"Remember what you have said ok.." I shouted.
"You also remember what you have said." He shouted.

Well, of cause I'll. I will even publish your face in my blog. I told myself.
What the fuck man spoil my whole bloody fucking mood!!! Ha.. He even captured pics of me in his hp.. ha.. Is he going to publish my pic too?? LOL.. BIG NEWS.. See who is more POPULAR BY THEN.

Baby then held my hand and walked off... Woo, finally able to let him see the way I quarrel with outsider. Off we went to China Square to eat Vi'lage.



Chicken Sausage with Egg

Mashed Potatoes

Carrot Juice


Crepes











Current Groove:Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment