Saturday, February 05, 2005

Pain...

Today, did a spring cleaning for my room and living room. What a tiring day man.. Still got work not done.. Well i guess i shall leave it till tomorrow man.. What a bad luck day.. well i was cleaning, i injured my finger..NOW BLUE BLACK. and swollen.. Shit pain like hell..now like pig finger.. *sob sob* Really down to luck.. Last week, well i was cleaning my bathroom i slipped and fell ouch.. my butt and back.. I remembered that once i fell the pain was !!!! I almost cried out, but once that sudden pain was gone, i started laughing. I was just sitting on the bathroom floor and laugh.. My mum was wondering what that mad girl doing!!! "Mum, eh i got a big flower" Ha!!!! Today finger.. Next week will be what ? Head? leg? ha!!! dont know either .... Well today is my bro's IELTS exam.. hope he is doing well .... ok .. stop typing now...feeling tired and pain

No comments:

Post a Comment